Colors of 614 Club
$105.00 – $210.00
614 Knit Studio, in collaboration with Space Cadet Yarns, is proud to announce the launch of an exclusive subscription yarn club called The Colors of 614. This club features special hand-dyed yarn and locally designed patterns inspired by the neighborhoods and their landmarks in the Columbus, Ohio area.
How does the club work?
- Every other month (3 times across 6 months), you will receive one skein of yarn and locally designed pattern, plus a special gift at the end of the 6-month period. Each installment will feature a different neighborhood from the central Ohio 614 area. The pattern and the colors will be an inspiration from a landmark of that area.
- Limited sign-ups begin Tuesday, February 14 and end Tuesday, February 28. Subscriptions will be available online through 614 Knit Studio website and through the studio. They will open again in six months.
- There are currently 6-month subscriptions available. Each installment of the club will feature a different yarn base and a pattern for either a knit or crochet one-skein project designed for that yarn. At the end of 6 months, you will receive a lovely gift from us for participating in the club.
- The yarn will be available in the studio April, June, and August.
- Cost of 6-month club is $105. Shipping is available at $23 total for your three different parcels.
- These colors are only available through subscription, but at the end of the year you will be able to order more of that year’s colors, any amount and in any base that Space Cadet has available. These colors will use the same formula but will not be guaranteed to match the original skein.
- Each installment of the club will include one yarn and a one-skein knit or crochet pattern inspired by a 614 neighborhood. There will be an added bonus gift to round out your package at the end of the 6-month subscription. Just as a reminder, these colorways will never be available outside of this club.