Join us for the fun!
There is always something going on at the studio, whether it’s a pop-up shop, our classes, open stitch, retreats, or visits from knitting rock stars. Be sure to sign up for our weekly email newsletter (at the bottom of the page) to hear about all the fun!
Sign-ups for our StitchEscape 2018 begin on Wednesday at noon eastern! Read the details on our blog.
some of our visiting knitting rockstars:
- Olga “Olgajazzy” Buraya-Kefelian
- Ann Budd
- Josh Ryks
- Stephen West
Awesome past events:
- Spring StitchEscape with 614 Knit Studio
- Stranded magazine trunk show
- Mid-Ohio Fiber Fair
- 614 Knit Studio Holiday Party
- Holiday Gift Stitching Extravaganza!
- I Love Yarn Day!
- Knit Swirl trunk show
- A Wool Gathering (Yellow Springs, OH)
- Portuguese Knitting Basics with Andrea Wong
- Stitches Midwest
- Great Lakes Fiber Festival (Wooster, OH)
- Spring Stitchers Playdate
Keep up to-date on everything that’s happening at 614 Knit Studio. Subscribe to receive inspiration, ideas and knitting news in your inbox.
Our pop-up shops:
We love sharing new products with you, and the pop-up shop is one of our favorite ways to do it!
- Clark & Elle
- Yarns of Rhichard Devrieze
- Forbidden Woolery
- Destination Yarn
- Michelle’s Assortment
- Mountain Colors
- Good for Ewe Yarn